- Market Realist via Yahoo! FinanceSep 01 01:27 PM
Natural gas prices remained volatile during the week ending August 28. On August 24, they fell by ~1% due to the expectation of cooler temperatures, leading to lower demand for natural gas for cooling....
- Market Realist via Yahoo! FinanceSep 01 10:29 AM
NYMEX near-month Henry Hub natural gas futures contracts rose marginally last week compared to the previous week. Natural gas prices closed at $2.715 per MMBtu on August 28.
- WBTV CharlotteSep 01 08:15 PM
In North Carolina, the average price of a gallon of gas was about $3.30 a year ago. It’s now about $2.25, according to AAA.
- KFDA-TV AmarilloSep 01 07:48 PM
Amarillo, TX - Texas drivers are spending less as Labor Day approaches.
- Market Realist via Yahoo! FinanceAug 30 08:06 PM
September natural gas futures contracts trading in NYMEX were trading close to the nearest support of $2.60 per MMBtu on August 24, 2015.
- Asbury Park PressSep 01 04:54 PM
Gas prices reach their lowest levels since 2004.
- InvestopediaAug 31 10:41 PM
Prices for oil and natural gas are highly correlated. But investors should be aware of different factors affecting the prices of these commodities.
- Island PacketSep 02 06:21 PM
South Carolina residents will take to the roads over Labor Day weekend in droves thanks to the lowest gas prices in over a decade, according to a news release from… Click to Continue »
- Billings GazetteAug 31 04:35 PM
Gas prices fell 9.1 cents a gallon last week in Billings, and forecasters say prices will likely stay low, encouraging more travel during the Labor Day weekend.
- Market Realist via Yahoo! FinanceAug 28 06:48 AM
Citigroup estimates that natural gas prices could average around $2.70 per MMBtu in 2015 and $3 per MMBtu in 2016. Prices could fluctuate in the short term.
- related to "gas prices"