- The Des Moines RegisterAug 31 04:12 PM
Former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum says Iran must dismantle its nuclear program
- NBC NEWSAug 20 01:52 PM
Rick Santorum has a simple message for his GOP rivals when it comes to immigration reform: I thought of it first.
- ABC News via Yahoo! NewsAug 06 11:35 AM
A new super PAC has launched to back Rick Santorum’s second run for president, ABC News can report exclusively. The super PAC, Take America Back PAC, is being run by Santorum’s former campaign manager and two other staff members who left his campaign last month to support him on their own. “We’re excited about moving forward,” the former campaign manager, Terry Allen, told ABC News.
- The Washington TimesAug 25 06:53 AM
Rick Santorum is on pace to have visited all of Iowa's 99 counties this year before Labor Day — sending a message that he believes his best bet of winning the 2016 GOP presidential nomination starts with grinding out a positive result in the Hawkeye State. The Santorum campaign announced ...
- The Morning CallAug 20 12:11 PM
- Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum on Thursday said that those who come to the U.S. illegally should be treated the same as anyone else who breaks the law when it comes to whether they should be separated from their children.
- The Des Moines RegisterAug 22 04:43 PM
Rick Santorum apparently made Iowa history Saturday by being the first presidential candidate to ever make a stop in Carpenter, Iowa.
- The Des Moines RegisterAug 24 06:37 PM
Rick Santorum continued his quest to visit all 99 counties of Iowa, hitting his 93rd and 94th Monday.
- The GazetteAug 31 08:23 PM
WAUKEE — Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum plans to be the first 2016 presidential candidate to complete a “full Grassley” in visiting all 99 Iowa counties when he campaigns tonight in the Lyon County town of Rock Rapids. Santorum is trailing in the polls, as he was four years ago when he made the same statewide trek to each Iowa county that Grassley and Gov. Terry Branstad complete ...
- CBS NewsAug 20 05:27 PM
The Republican presidential candidate is following in Donald Trump's footsteps on automatic citizenship for the children of illegal immigrants
- The Washington TimesAug 20 09:05 AM
Republican presidential hopeful Rick Santorum sought to remind voters Thursday that he has been calling for stricter immigration laws long before any of his rivals in the nomination race, as he rolled out a proposal that calls for scrapping birthright citizenship and curbing legal immigration. Mr. Santorum, who represented Pennsylvania ...