- Associated Press via Yahoo! NewsJun 30 06:48 AM
MADRID (AP) — Spain named Chicago Bulls forward Nikola Mirotic and New York Knicks rookie Willy Hernangomez to its preliminary squad for the European championships on Tuesday.
- Rotoworld via Yahoo! SportsJun 25 02:45 PM
Follow along all night for up-to-the-minute NBA Draft picks and trades.
- MSNJun 25 04:23 PM
1. Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns, C, Kentucky 2. Los Angeles Lakers: D'Angelo Russell, PG, Ohio State 3. Philadelphia 76ers: Jahlil Okafor, C, Duke
- Associated Press via Yahoo! NewsJun 25 08:52 PM
GREENBURGH, N.Y. (AP) — A New York Knicks official says the team has acquired draft rights to Spanish center Guillermo Hernangomez from the Philadelphia 76ers in a trade.
- SB NationJun 25 08:35 PM
Sam Hinkie did a Sam Hinkie thing. Guillermo Hernangomez has been selected by the Philadelphia 76ers with the No. 35 pick of the 2015 draft. Hernangomez will likely stay in his native Spain to develop instead of making the jump to the NBA right away. A member of the Spanish youth national teams from an early age, Willy, as he goes by, has been in scouts radars for years. He's a product of ...
- Reuters via Yahoo! NewsJun 25 09:21 PM
* Lakers take Russell second, 76ers grab Okafor third * Knicks pick Latvian Kristaps Porzingis with fourth pick (Adds details of trades) By Larry Fine NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - Kentucky's versatile big man Karl-Anthony Towns was the expected first overall pick by the Minnesota Timberwolves in the 2015 NBA Draft but surprises followed at Barclays Center on Thursday. The Los Angeles Lakers and...
- Bleacher ReportJun 25 10:10 PM
The New York Knicks have acquired Spain's Guillermo Hernangomez , who was originally selected by the Philadelphia 76ers with the 35th overall pick in the 2015 NBA draft. The Knicks finished the 2014-15 season at 17-65 and have brought in 21-year-old Hernangomez to be one of the cornerstones of their rebuilding efforts for next year. How will Hernangomez fill the Knicks' positional needs? How ...
- The ReporterJun 24 08:49 PM
D'Angelo Russell … or Emmanuel Mudiay? Or maybe even Kristaps Porzingis? A majority of mock drafts have the 76ers taking one of those three players in the first round of Thursday night's NBA Draft. Given the track record of general manager and president of basketball ops Sam Hinkie, there remains the likelihood that none of those three players ends up in a Sixers uniform.
- The ReporterJun 25 08:20 PM
For all the analytics Sam Hinkie was ever going to consider as he made the 76ers' first selection in the draft Thursday, none was more simple, more accurate and more valuable than the one he would endorse. Simply, it was three-minus-two equals Jahlil Okafor. Sometimes basketball and basketball drafts are just that simple.
- Los Angeles TimesJun 26 04:20 PM
The NBA draft is expected to deliver its typical plot twists, with enough surprise picks Thursday at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn to force players and general managers to stay alert.
- related to 76ers spain