- The GuardianMay 30 12:00 AM
I could do without the cocky customers and the tedium. But I’ve learned so many crucial life lessons – and I still love the food You wouldn’t believe some of the stuff customers complain about. I’ve been sworn at because the prices are up 10p from last week. The buns are burnt, the fries are cold, the chicken is greasy, and they can’t find the bacon on their burger. In the six years I’ve worked...
- TODAYonlineMay 29 01:17 PM
"I'm not a pretty boy," said Andie Chen, who surmised that it's "a good thing" because "all the good roles go to the not-so-good-looking people". But let us first establish that Chen is being modest here: The winner of Star Search 2007 is way above average in...
- Yorkton This WeekMay 28 07:30 AM
Welcome to Week 2 of The Bug and Me (alternatively The Rewiring of Thom or Everything I Need to Know About Life I’m Learning from My Dog). One of my major impediments to becoming less cynical, angry and negative is a tendency to obsess over things I can’t control, rather than just let them go.
Baseball celebrates life of trailblazer Irvin - Major League Baseball
He’s confident in his head, shy and insecure in ... - Seattle Times
- New York TimesMay 30 06:44 AM
From the Watching team, expert TV and movie recommendations for the next few days.
- Yahoo7 Lifestyle via Yahoo! New Zealand EntertainmentMay 28 11:08 PM
So, you've found 'the one'?
- Female NetworkMay 29 11:20 PM
1. The Ultra Nega Person A bit of pessimism can keep you grounded, but if you have someone in your life who puts a pessimist to shame by radiating loads of negativity wherever she goes, then you may need to put a good distance between you.
- The Christian Science MonitorMay 24 07:56 AM
Yes, it's a nuisance when the stacks of yet-to-be-read magazines reach frightening altitudes. But sooner or later comes the day when I actually do read them.
- Daily MailMay 29 05:47 PM
Lynda Free lives in East Sussex with her husband Ricky. She shares her tips on staying young including going vegan. Lynda encourages older women to wear eyeliner to make their eyes brighter.
- Mashable Tech via Yahoo UK & Ireland NewsMay 27 06:47 AM
I'll just go ahead and get this out of the way. If you want the best European sports sedan around, you want the Mercedes-AMG C63 S. You just do. The C63 S is modern, well-packaged and precise. It has supercar-like acceleration and can kinda drive itself. That said, it's not very exciting. Even though it has Merc's silver star on the grille, no one looks at the C63 S and says, "Whoa, would you ...
- The Chronicle HeraldMay 27 06:30 AM
John Dunsworth, a local actor, plays Scrabble at the Nook in Halifax. (STAFF)
- related to I Can't Let You Go