- Sports IllustratedSep 28 03:52 PM
The Blue Jays held off the Cardinals for first place in this week's Power Rankings, with the NL East champion Mets rising into the top five.
- Sports IllustratedSep 14 12:04 PM
In this week's Power Rankings, the Blue Jays knock the Cardinals out of first, the red-hot Mets surge into the top five and the Nationals take a tumble.
- Bleacher ReportOct 05 05:38 AM
1. Why should you send a greeting card to Canada? Welcome back, Canada! The Toronto Blue Jays end their 22-year postseason drought, longest in the majors, when they host the Texas Rangers in a division series. Last time a postseason game was played in Canada, Joe Carter was floating around as if the SkyDome (that's what they called it back then, really) was the moon and there was no gravity ...
- Major League BaseballOct 01 04:22 PM
Conventional baseball wisdom holds that a hot September is an essential component to an October drive to a World Series championship parade. Recent history supports that belief.
- Big League Stew via Yahoo! SportsOct 06 12:01 PM
From aces Matt Harvey and Clayton Kershaw to 21-year Carlos Correa and 40-year-old A-Rod, the MLB postseason is packed with interesting characters.
- Sports IllustratedSep 07 11:26 AM
Last week's hot streak has the Dodgers back in the top five of this week's Power Rankings, where the Cardinals rule the roost yet again.
- Fox SportsOct 04 08:02 PM
KC is back, beware of Texas and what about those wild-card games?
- CBS New YorkSep 14 06:12 AM
The Mets capped a week of comebacks with an unprecedented come-from-behind victory Sunday to finish their road trip with seven straight wins.
- Rotoworld via Yahoo! SportsOct 02 10:44 PM
Nate Grimm discusses Robinson Cano playing through pain, Chris Archer's fatigue issues and Troy Tulowitzki's return in Saturday's Daily Dose.
- Sports IllustratedSep 26 06:00 PM
The Blue Jays have ended their prolonged postseason drought after a series of moves helped them finally break through in the traditionally competitive AL East.