- The AgeOct 08 06:09 PM
"VW is the Lance Armstrong of the auto industry. This scandal is on the scale of Enron," says US politician as VW's US boss faces grilling.
- The New Zealand HeraldOct 09 01:50 PM
Volkswagen's emissions-rigging scandal is "on the same scale as Enron", America's most notorious corporate failure, according to US politicians.The German giant was also compared to disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong and Ponzi fund...
- ABC 13 HoustonOct 09 01:47 PM
A home formerly owned by disgraced Enron CEO Ken Lay is for sale for $2 million in Hunters Creek, Texas.
- The West Australian via Yahoo!7 NewsOct 09 09:55 AM
German car maker’s woes compare to Enron and Lance Armstrong scandals.
- The Irish TimesSep 28 03:43 AM
Few corporate scandals involve deliberate fraud and the Volkswagen scandal could have far greater consequences
- Daily TelegraphOct 08 02:19 PM
The emissions crisis engulfing Volkswagen is on a par with America's most notorious corporate failure, boss of the car maker's US business says
- ABC NewsSep 27 11:44 AM
Beyond Volkswagen: 8 other companies that have gotten into trouble
- The Hollywood Reporter via Yahoo! NewsSep 27 09:00 PM
The Beverly Hills lifestyle company is sued by its former exclusive licensing agent for spirits.
- Houston ChronicleOct 07 05:44 PM
Today marks 20 years since the Houston Chronicle went online. In those past two decades, certain Houston moments have grabbed the entire nation.
- The Hollywood Reporter THR, Esq.Sep 28 01:14 PM
The Beverly Hills lifestyle company is sued by its former exclusive licensing agent for spirits. read more