- The Enumclaw Courier-HeraldNov 09 10:25 AM
Average retail gasoline prices in Seattle have risen 9.4 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $2.56/g yesterday, according to GasBuddy's daily survey of 775 gas outlets in Seattle. This compares with the national average that has increased 2.7 cents per gallon in the last week to $2.22/g, according to gasoline price website GasBuddy.com.
- The Bellingham HeraldNov 09 11:49 AM
No trucks through Lynden crossing; gas prices rising; roadwork in Fairhaven, Ferndale and more news and notes. … Click to Continue »
- Marketwired via Yahoo! FinanceNov 24 06:00 AM
U.S. toy sales may get a bump over the holiday shopping season from an improved job market, higher wages and an increase in the national birth rate , according to BMO Capital Markets ahead of Black Friday ...
- MarketwireNov 24 06:46 AM
- Job creation, wage growth could support consumer spending - Higher birth rates may give U.S. infant/pre-school toy sales a bump - Retail toy sales predicted to rise 5 per cent this year - Board games, interactive figures, outdoor toys, and construction sets predicted to be the big movers
- StreetAuthority Network via Yahoo! FinanceNov 10 10:30 AM
The energy market is officially broken. That's according to the International Energy Agency (IEA). On November 10, the group announced that oil prices will remain low for a long time
- NasdaqNov 10 12:55 PM
The Winner Of The Natural Gas Boom Isn't Who You Think...
- NasdaqNov 10 12:36 PM
An Unexpected Winner In The Global Energy Market
- related to gas+prices+rising