- Daily MailJul 05 04:53 PM
CHARLES SALE: Wimbledon has had its fair share of parental strife - from Jelena Dokic’s mad dad, Damir, to Britain’s Liam Broady and his three-year estrangement from his father, Simon.
- Daily TelegraphJun 28 03:06 PM
British No2 looked looser and displayed commendable competitiveness at Eastbourne but she tells Jonathan Liew of the formidable test her first-round opponent poses
- AFP via Yahoo! India NewsJul 02 05:36 PM
- World number one Novak Djokovic continues the defence of his title against Australia's Bernard Tomic. - Nick Kyrgios, who faces Milos Raonic for the second year in a row, and Tomic are two of the five Australian players through to the third round along with Casey Dellacqua, Sam Groth and Sam Stosur.
- The AdvocateJul 12 06:44 PM
July 12, 2015, 9:18 p.m. HE MAY not be Saint Nick, but Kyrgios isn't the bad guy the Australian public has labelled him as. He is a 20-year-old playing elite sport in an environment involving ridiculous expectations placed upon him from the media, sponsors, social media and himself.