- Daily MailJul 05 04:53 PM
CHARLES SALE: Wimbledon has had its fair share of parental strife - from Jelena Dokic’s mad dad, Damir, to Britain’s Liam Broady and his three-year estrangement from his father, Simon.
- Daily TelegraphJun 28 03:06 PM
British No2 looked looser and displayed commendable competitiveness at Eastbourne but she tells Jonathan Liew of the formidable test her first-round opponent poses
- Chicago TribuneJun 23 12:26 PM
Some sports fathers argue loudly with their kids' coaches. It's regrettable, but somewhat normal. Now, chucking a kettlebell at a coach's head, that's taking dad-crazy to the pro level.
- AFP via Yahoo! India NewsJul 02 05:36 PM
- World number one Novak Djokovic continues the defence of his title against Australia's Bernard Tomic. - Nick Kyrgios, who faces Milos Raonic for the second year in a row, and Tomic are two of the five Australian players through to the third round along with Casey Dellacqua, Sam Groth and Sam Stosur.
- The HeraldJun 23 11:57 AM
YOU always remember your first time.
- BBC NewsJun 27 06:14 AM
Having won her first WTA title last week, 17-year-old Ana Konjuh talks to BBC Sport about faith, tattoos and her journey so far.
- Berkshire EagleJun 26 09:29 PM
1903 — Willie Anderson captures the U.S. Open with a two-stroke victory over David Brown in a playoff. 1914 — Jack Johnson wins a 20-round referee's decision over Frank Moran at the Velodrome d'Hiver in Paris.