See more ads for:
- Arab News via Yahoo Maktoob NewsJul 13 10:36 PM
Recruitment offices have rejected applications for domestic workers from India because of the rule that insists that uneducated domestic workers be insured. Offices have been quoted by local media as saying that this requirement would increase the cost of recruitment. Deputy Minister of Labor for State Affairs, Ahmed Al-Faheed, said: “The government of India wants uneducated household workers ...
- Business Wire via Yahoo! FinanceJul 16 04:00 AM
Ethoca, the industry standard for collaboration-based technology solutions that help card issuers and online merchants increase card acceptance and stop ecommerce fraud, today announced a USD $45 million minority growth equity investment led by Spectrum Equity.
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo! FinanceJul 30 06:57 AM
Q2 2015 Banco Santander SA Earnings Call
Groupe Eurotunnel: Half-Year Results 2015: 11th Successive Half-Year Revenue Growth, Objectives ConfirmedBusiness Wire via Yahoo UK & Ireland FinanceJul 21 11:00 PM
PARIS--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Revenues: a further increase to €649 million (+9% 1 ) EBITDA increases by 9% to €252 million. Net result: strong growth with a profit of €39 million Channel Tunnel Fixed Link Concession: ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo! FinanceAug 03 02:42 AM
In the Swiss lakeside town of Kreuzlingen, the strength of the franc is leaving its mark. The currency’s advance this year means locals in the border town are crossing into Germany to shop in greater numbers, hurting domestic retailers. “It’s a problem -- hotels, restaurants and stores are having a tough time,” said Nicole Esslinger, head of the tourism board in the town on the shore of Lake ...
- The Times of IndiaJul 05 03:01 PM
More opting for self-drive holidays.
- BloombergAug 03 01:36 AM
In the Swiss lakeside town of Kreuzlingen, the strength of the franc is leaving its mark. The currency’s advance this year means locals in the border town are crossing into Germany to shop in greater numbers, hurting domestic retailers.
- Scoop.co.nzJul 30 01:10 AM
1. Hon ANNETTE KING (Deputy Leader—Labour) to the Minister of Health: In light of his admission yesterday that health funding has not kept up with all inflationary pressures under this Government, how will the health budget absorb the increased ...
- Horse and HoundAug 03 07:22 AM
Registering and general questions What is Equo? Equo is the new online entry system which will enable you to spend …Continue reading »
- MarketwireJul 28 03:13 PM
TORONTO, ON --(Marketwired - July 28, 2015) - Centerra Gold Inc. ( TSX : CG )