- Daily PressMay 23 10:34 AM
Academic fraud was central to sanctions levied on Syracuse men's basketball in March, and a similar stench continues to hover at North Carolina, which Friday received its notice of allegations from the NCAA. Moreover, according to a Big Ten position paper, the NCAA is investigating 20 cases of...
- ESPN BlogsMay 18 07:41 AM
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets preview
The Yellow Jackets rewrote a ridiculous nine school records on offense last year, but QB Justin Thomas is the lone ...ESPN BlogsMay 18 07:38 AM
The Yellow Jackets rewrote a ridiculous nine school records on offense last year, but QB Justin Thomas is the lone returning skill man in 2015. He's a proven producer and will be kept upright by a line that returns four starters (and allowed just 11
1. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets 2014 record: 11-3 Previous ranking: 2 Why the move up to No. 1 from our first set of ...ESPN BlogsMay 04 07:44 AM
1. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets 2014 record: 11-3 Previous ranking: 2 Why the move up to No. 1 from our first set of 2015 power rankings when the season ended? With spring over, there is much more certainty at quarterback with Justin Thomas r
The ACC spring meetings are underway in Amelia Island, Florida, and should have a much more low-key feel than they ...ESPN BlogsMay 11 06:06 AM
The ACC spring meetings are underway in Amelia Island, Florida, and should have a much more low-key feel than they have had during the last several years. Unlike one year ago -- when athletic directors voted to stay at eight conference games -- no
- WDEF ChattanoogaApr 28 05:30 PM
GREENSBORO, Ga. (AP) — Georgia Tech football coach Paul Johnson and former Yellow Jackets basketball star Jon Barry won a four-way playoff to become repeat winners in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge golf tournament. Johnson and Barry finished 9 under in the annual tournament Tuesday at the Reynolds Plantation resort that matches current college coaches with former athletes from the school ...
- Daily PressMay 08 04:49 AM
Sure things are rare in college football, witness underdog Ohio State dusting Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon in succession to claim last season’s national title. But this appears certain: Deregulation is coming to conference championship games.
- ESPN BlogsMay 18 07:39 AM
Virginia Tech checks out 'Battle at Bristol' field
- ESPN BlogsMay 18 08:11 AM
Florida State Seminoles preview
- The Associated Press via Yahoo! SportsMay 12 12:06 PM
ATLANTA (AP) -- Adam Smith is returning home to play his final year at Georgia Tech after leading Virginia Tech in scoring last season.
- related to Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets