- International Business TimesJul 30 03:24 PM
Defending national champion Ohio State suspended four players, including All-American defensive end Joey Bosa, for their season opener for athletic department violations, the team announced Thursday.
- Associated Press via Yahoo! NewsJul 30 03:32 PM
CHICAGO (AP) — Ohio State will face one of its toughest tests of the season without its best defensive player and three talented receivers.
- Yahoo Sports via Yahoo! SportsJul 30 03:44 PM
Ohio State may be in turmoil, but any talk of diminished repeat title hopes may be premature.
- Philly.comJul 30 05:03 PM
CHICAGO – Ohio State coach Urban Meyer said Thursday his team will "push forward" from the news that four Buckeyes, including star defensive end Joey Bosa, will be suspended from the season-opening game for violating athletic department policy.
- Bleacher ReportJul 30 11:32 AM
CHICAGO — When Urban Meyer arrived in Chicago for Big Ten media days on Thursday morning, it was supposed to be for a celebration of Ohio State's 2014 national title and to preview the Buckeyes' upcoming 2015 campaign. Instead, the Ohio State head coach will find himself facing questions about the suspension of four of his players for the season opener, a group that includes All-American ...
- Dr. Saturday via Yahoo! SportsJul 30 10:03 AM
Bosa, Dontre Wilson, Jalin Marshall and Corey Smith will miss the opener against Virginia Tech after violating team rules.
- Los Angeles TimesJul 30 11:58 AM
Defending national champion Ohio State was the obvious, and near unanimous, preseason No. 1 pick in the USA Today college football coaches poll.
- WLOX-TV BiloxiJul 28 09:07 PM
Winning another national championship has made Urban Meyer a butter man.
- Chicago TribuneJul 30 10:20 AM
Ohio State's quest to defend its national championship just got way more intriguing.
- Chicago TribuneJul 30 05:52 PM
Urban Meyer saw a familiar face at Big Ten media days and glanced at his hair.
- related to Ohio State Buckeyes