- WSFA 12 MontgomeryJul 06 01:44 PM
The University of South Alabama has initiated a preliminary exploration of the financial, logistical and infrastructural requirements associated with the possible construction of an on-campus football stadium.
- NBC Sports: CollegeFootballTalkJul 06 04:33 PM
South Alabama began playing college football just seven years ago in Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, and now the Jaguars are looking for a place to more appropriately call home. The university announced Monday work has begun on a preliminary study to explore the feasibility of constructing an on-campus stadium for South Alabama football, which is…
- WKRG News 5 MobileJul 06 01:56 PM
The University of South Alabama is considering options to build an on-campus football stadium.
- Dr. Saturday via Yahoo! SportsJul 07 07:14 AM
The Jaguars' football program started in 2009 and currently plays at Ladd-Peebles Stadium.
- Mobile Press-RegisterJul 06 02:00 PM
Jaguars play home games now at Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- ESPN BlogsJul 24 08:13 AM
2015 Jacksonville Jaguars training camp preview
- KGTV San DiegoJul 17 08:41 AM
It’s part two of our Countdown to Training Camp. This week, we fly south.
- Bleacher ReportJun 29 02:10 PM
As the calendar turns to July, Nebraska football fans can start to see the 2015 season take shape. So as they wonder what the first season under new head coach Mike Riley will be like, it’s a good time to look at the schedule game-by-game and figure out which contests look to be the toughest. Sure, there’s a long time between now and when a football is kicked in anger this September. But given ...
- 55 Yard Line via Yahoo! SportsJun 30 11:22 AM
The details of injuries to Jonathan Crompton and Mike Reilly could be troubling for the CFL.
- Toledo News NowJul 21 01:39 PM
The JSU/Southern matchup will air on ESPN3. Alcorn's season opener will air on FOX Sports South. Valley's home opener can be seen on ESPNU.
- related to South Alabama Jaguars