- Jefferson City News TribuneApr 26 20:57 PM
The 14th-ranked Missouri baseball team was swept by No. 8 Vanderbilt this weekend, falling 9-2 on Friday, 12-2 on Saturday and 5-2 on Sunday.
- The Memphis Daily NewsApr 10 14:13 PM
For a baseball coach – one of the best in the business – Tim Corbin owes much of his career to influences from a different athletic endeav...
- Columbia Daily HeraldApr 21 23:51 PM
NASHVILLE — Vanderbilt used a strong start from Ryan Johnson to record the Commodores’ national-best 10th shutout of the season and match the school record with a 4-0 win over Middle Tennessee State Tuesday night at Hawkins Field.
- Columbia MissourianApr 25 13:51 PM
The No. 9 Commodores followed their Friday win with another on Saturday. Read more
- KOMU ColumbiaApr 25 13:23 PM
NASHVILLE - After being overpowered by the Commmodores on Friday night, the No. 14 Missouri baseball team was on the losing end once more on Saturday in a 12-2 loss to No. 8 Vanderbilt. The second consecutive loss guarantees a series victory for Vanderbilt, and makes it four losses in the last five games for the Tigers (26-13, 12-8 SEC).
- Columbia MissourianApr 26 14:51 PM
The Commodores beat the Tigers 5-2 in the series finale in Nashville, Tennessee. Read more
- Toledo News NowApr 16 21:39 PM
USC drops to 6-10 in SEC
- South Carolina GamecocksApr 16 20:51 PM
Carson Fulmer worked seven scoreless innings while striking out nine batters and allowing just three hits and fourth ranked Vanderbilt belted out 10 hits in a 10-0 win over South Carolina on Thursday night. The Commodores improve to 29-10 and 12-4 in the SEC while the loss drops the Gamecocks to 23-16 and 6-10 in league play.
- Dr. Saturday via Yahoo! SportsApr 13 10:36 AM
Vanderbilt takes its spring team bonding to a hilarious new level.
- WTOK-TV MeridianApr 11 10:37 AM
Ole Miss Baseball used a Colby Bortles grand slam to rally from four runs down in the ninth before scoring in the 16th to beat a No. 1 team for the fourth time this season.
- related to Vanderbilt Commodores