See more ads for:
- The Victoria AdvocateAug 01 02:46 PM
• 3007 N. Ben Wilson St. • 8:30 a.m. • Two-day course open to veterans, veteran families, reservists, National Guard and the public.
- KTAL ShreveportJul 31 02:51 AM
Senator David Vitter is pushing legislation that would help military veterans start their own businesses. The Veterans Small Business Owners Improvement Act provides more access to federal programs to help our vets start their own businesses.
- New Hampshire Union LeaderJul 29 10:21 PM
WASHINGTON - Senate and House Small Business Committee leaders applauded House passage Monday of the Veterans Entrepreneurship Act of 2015 H.R. 2499.The bill would lower the cost of Small Business Administration SBA loan programs designed to assist veterans in starting and growing their small businesses. Last week, Sen. Jeanne...
- Business Wire via Yahoo! FinanceJul 29 10:10 AM
PostNet, the nation’s first Neighborhood Business Center, is tipping its hat to small business owners and the magic they make happen every day by revealing its top five tricks to reach target customers through direct mail.
- Associated Press via Yahoo! NewsJul 23 02:49 PM
NEW YORK (AP) — The government's biggest small business loan program is on hold after running out of money.
- Reuters via Yahoo! NewsJul 28 02:20 PM
U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday signed legislation renewing federal loan guarantees for small businesses that were exhausted last week and also raising the overall cap on the program. The House of Representatives on Monday unanimously approved the Small Business Administration loan program in a bill the Senate had already passed. The measure sets the new limit for the SBA's 7(a) loan ...
- The Victoria AdvocateJul 19 05:00 PM
July 19, 2015 at 6:24 p.m. Updated July 19, 2015 at 11:46 p.m. Veterans in the Victoria area will soon have access to a training course specifically intended to help them start their own small businesses.
- FOX BusinessJul 23 01:39 PM
The government's biggest small business loan program is on hold after running out of money.
- Royal Oak Daily TribuneAug 01 01:47 AM
• Walk-In-Start-Up Thursdays is 9:30 a.m.-noon and 1:30-4:30 p.m. every Thursday at the Oakland County Executive Office Building Conference Center, 2100 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford Township.It is a small business counseling initiative for individuals who want to launch a business. They will receive confidential, one-on-one advice from an experienced business consultant with no appointment ...
- PR NewswireJul 07 10:37 AM
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., July 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Law 4 Small Business, P.C. (L4SB, http://www.L4SB.com) is proud to support our troops by offering a discount for the services of its experienced business lawyers. "A number of our clients have military backgrounds," says Larry Donahue,...
See more ads for: