- The Cheat Sheet5 days ago
If you’re a fan of American muscle, chances are you’re excited about the Dodge Demon. Based on Dodge’s aging but still too-cool Challenger, the Demon is an 840-horsepower drag strip slayer based ...
- EurekAlert!19 hours ago
NASA analyzed the rainfall generated by short-lived Tropical Cyclone 04B that formed and faded over a day in the Bay of Bengal.
- Tampa Bay Times3 days ago
- Hartford Business Journal1 day ago
1. Bitcoin evolution: Bitcoin futures are live. Cboe Global Markets, a top U.S. owner of financial exchanges, began offering bitcoin futures on Sunday, allowing investors to speculate on whether the digital currency's price will rise or fall.
- MSN News1 day ago
How the Pontiac Aztek happened is important—so it doesn't happen again.
On November 29, the Philippines became the 44th country since the year 1999 to officially eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus (MNT). This announcement leaves just 15 countries around the ...
- Reuters1 day ago
A weaker pound, rising oil prices and growing confidence in the financial sector helped pushed British shares higher and well ahead of their European peers on Monday. Pedestrians leave and enter ...
- Reuters14 hours ago
Here are some factors that mayaffect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has notverified the press reports and does not vouch for theiraccuracy.
- MMA Junkie3 days ago
Amber Brown ender her three-fight skid – and did so with a clearly painful submission. At Friday’s Invicta FC 26 event, former atomweight title challenger Brown (7-4) stopped Tessa Simpson ( ...
- InvestorPlace via Yahoo News1 day ago
A Deutsche Bank economist said that a bitcoin crash could cause global markets to sink next year. Several tech companies made strides over the weekend, including Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL), BAE ...