Yahoo Web Search

  1. Alexi Stafford died at the age of 15 after suffering an... 25, less than two hours after accidentally ingesting a Chips Ahoy! cookie that contained Reese’s Peanut Butter chips while visiting ...

  2. A Florida teenager who had a peanut allergy died after unknowingly eating a cookie with peanut butter, and the teen’s mom says Chips Ahoy’s packaging is to blame. Kellie ...

  3. A South Florida teen died after she took one bite of a Chips Ahoy cookie with peanut butter, and now her mother is calling for the company to make distinguishable packaging for cookies ...

  4. Food allergies remain a high concern as families get ready to head back to school. There has been a major upswing in the number of children who test positive for a food allergy ...

  5. Many parents assume that a belly filled with solid food and not just liquids will help their infants sleep throughout the night, but previous scientific studies have not proved it.

  6. Food allergy customers are not looking for the best fare necessarily, they’re looking for respect,” Mandelbaum said. Passengers with food allergies say the airline industry ...

  1. 12324 results