Yahoo Web Search

    • Women: Don’t ignore chest pain or discomfort

      Marshall Independent· 7 days ago

      Dear Dr. Roach: I have been having pains and discomfort in my chest area for over a month now. Answer: Any kind of pain or discomfort in the chest should make a physician ...

    • Does a bone density test show arthritis?

      Does a bone density test show arthritis?

      Medical News Today· 3 days ago

      A bone density test does not indicate arthritis but suggests a person’s bone strength. Doctors use it to diagnose osteoporosis, a condition where the...

    • Rheumatoid arthritis: Age of onset and why it matters

      Medical News Today· 3 days ago

      Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an inflammatory disorder affecting the joints. Although anyone of any age can develop RA, the age of onset can affect someone’s experience of the disease and the ...

    • Immunologist vs. Rheumatologist: What's the Difference?

      U.S.News & World Report via Yahoo News· 1 year ago

      In the constellation of medical specialties, there can sometimes be overlap between the various doctors who treat certain conditions. For example, a cardiologist who's focused on keeping your ...