Yahoo Web Search

    • Marriage is not perfect, but worth celebrating

      Marriage is not perfect, but worth celebrating

      Martinsville Bulletin· 7 days ago

      In February 2021 Gallup poll reported that 5.6% of United States adults identify as LGBT. What I gather from this is that the remaining 94.4% want each...

    • PEN15 Recap: I Hate You

      PEN15 Recap: I Hate You

      Vulture· 2 days ago

      Last week, Maya seemed so immature, worrying about how expensive of a gift to give a frenemy while her bestie struggled with the infinite. “Shadow”...

    • The Morning Jolt | Page 36 | National Review

      National Review· 1 day ago

      There was a strange, almost gloomy vibe among many of the National Review cruise-goers last week. Yes, the cruise arrived shortly after Obama’s announcement of the Iran deal, the Chattanooga ...